Notice is hereby given that the Thirty-seventh Annual General Meeting of Real Estate Investments Zambia Plc will take place at Southern Sun Hotel, Ridgeway, Lusaka on Wednesday 27 March 2019 at 10:00 Hrs.
1. To call the meeting to order; to record apologies and proxies received.
2. To read the Notice of the Meeting.
3. To read and approve the Minutes of the Thirty-sixth Annual General Meeting held on 29 March 2018.
4. To consider any matters arising from these Minutes.
5. To receive the Report of the Directors (the Chairman’s Statement, the Chief Executive Officer’s Report and the Statement of Corporate Governance), the Auditor’s Report and the Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2018.
6. To appoint Auditors for the ensuing year and to authorise the Directors to fix their remuneration.
7. To elect Directors to fill any vacancies. In terms of the Articles Mrs Doreen Kabunda, Mrs Banja Kayumba and Dr Elizabeth.C.L. Nkumbula retire. Mrs Doreen Kabunda, Mrs Banja Kayumba and Dr Elizabeth.C.L. Nkumbula, being eligible, offer themselves for reelection.
8. To approve the Directors’ remuneration.
9. To declare a Dividend for the year ended 31 December 2018. The proposed Dividend of K0.13 per share (Thirteen Ngwee per share), if approved, will be declared payable to members registered in the books of the company on close of business on 26 April 2019. The transfer books and register of member will be closed from 24 April 2019 – 26 April 2019 (both dates inclusive). Warrants in payment will be posted for payment in Kwacha at K0.13 per share (Thirteen Ngwee per share) on or about 2 May 2019.
10. To consider any competent business of which due notice has been given.
A Member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy by form of proxy or power of attorney, to attend and vote on their place. Such proxy need not be a Member of the Company. The instrument appointing a proxy and, if applicable, the authority under which it is signed must be deposited at the office of the Company Secretary at Headquarters, 1 st floor, Farmer House, Cairo Road, Lusaka, or emailed to [email protected] not less than 48 hours before the time appointed for holding the meeting.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
Issued in Lusaka, Zambia on Tuesday, 5th March 2019
|Lusaka Securities Exchange Sponsoring Broker|
|T | +260-211-232456
E | [email protected]
W | www.sbz.com.zmStockbrokers Zambia Limited (SBZ) is a founder member of the Lusaka Securities Exchange and is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Zambia
Issued in Lusaka, Zambia on 5th March 2019